Social Skills Groups for Middle School and High School
Two separate groups –one for children in Middle School and one for High Schoolers — focus on social skills coaching for adolescents who have symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (including Asperger’s), ADHD, or Anxiety, or who have general challenges with social skills.
- To understand the components of confidence, including tone of voice, posture, eye contact, and related attributes
- To understand non-verbal communication
- To understand empathy and the ability to take another’s perspective
- To learn conversation dynamics, such as ice-breakers, reciprocal dialogue, and to agree-to-disagree
- To learn attributes of friendship, sustained relationships, altruism, and compassion
Duration and Cost
Eight sessions: twice-monthly groups, 40 minutes with participants and 10 minutes with parents for a recap
$125 per session
106 Elden Street Suite 17 Herndon, VA 20170
Serving our community in Northern Virginia.